|Classroom Clipart : Free Clipart, clip art Illustrations and Photographs|
Classroom clipart is a Clip Art Gallery and clipart site for students
|School Clip Art for Teachers and Kids - Clipart for educational purposes|
Free School Clip Art for students and teachers. - Clipart for educational purposes.
How do I insert a photo from my "H" drive onto my webpage?
1. Click on your webpage where you want the photo to be placed.
2. Click on the "INSERT IMAGE" icon which Opens a wizard you can use to insert an image into your page.
If you have multiple images to display, it is easier to use the "Photo Gallery" option.
How do I link to an outside webpage and use the webpage logo as the link on my page?
1. Login to your webpage and open the page on which you wish to add the link.
2. Open the outside webpage and COPY the logo you wish to use. Do not exit out the webpage because you'll need the URL later.
3. Open your webpage and PASTE the logo onto your page.
4. Open the outside webpage and copy the URL from the address bar.( Skip this step if you plan to type the URL from scratch)
5. Open your webpage .Activate the logo by clicking on it. Small squares should appear around the logo.
6. Click on the INSERT LINK icon on the Schoolwires task bar.
7. Click the radio button next to: Insert a link to a different website....
8. A new window will open. Paste the URL you copied into the dialog box provided. Or type the URL from scratch.
9. Select TARGET: Open in new window.
10. Select: Insert link.