district's math program has a strong and comprehensive online
component. Here is how your student can access it.The website for the
math program: pearsonsuccessnet.com
User name = first initial last name "sf"
Example 1 = jkinkeadsf
When students got their passwords in the younger grades, some students had their middle initial put in there too.
Example 2 = jskinkeadsf
Password = lower case first initial and last initial and student ID number
Example = pt1001234
Printing out the Practice page
1. Sign-in to the website
2. Click "Open Book"
3. You may get a Pop-up - click "continue"
4. Choose "Click here to Open Book."
5. Choose the Topic and Lesson from the menu on the left.
6. Click the paper in the yellow icon on the upper left.Note: If you have pop-up blockers on, you may have to hold down the Control Key to over-ride the pop-up.
Watching a Movie
1. Sign-in to the Pearson website
2. Click "Explore"
3. Click on the current topic.
4. Choose the first lesson: "Introduction." It will have a 0 after the topic number.
5. Choose view