CENTRAL REGISTRATION OFFICE
30 North Chancellor Street, Newtown
PA 18940 (Map
Phone: (215) 944-1091
2017-2018 NEXT YEAR REGISTRATION
- Kindergarten & New First Grade: CLICK HERE to learn how to register.
- Elementary Class Size Policy (PDF): Administration Regulation 126.1 states “All new registrants will be guaranteed a space in their home school if they have completed the registration process for the next school year by June 1st.”
- Immunizations Policy (PDF): Pennsylvania statewide regulations regarding immunizations have changed substantially, particularly in regards to when students must have their immunizations complete
in order to attend school. This change impacts all schools in the state, not just those in Council Rock. Please contact your child’s school nurse with any questions related to these changes.
In order to schedule a registration appointment, you must bring with you the completed documentation below. When you receive a Registration Approval Letter from the Central Registration Office, an appointment must be scheduled with the child's attending school. Parent/guardian must provide school with the required health forms and transcripts. Secondary students may be subject to placement testing. The registration process is not complete until the school has this information on file.
ALL ITEMS BELOW ARE REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
PROOF OF CHILD'S BIRTH DATE:
Documentation of age requirement for admission may be satisfied by the original
birth certificate or duly attested transcript of the birth certificate; or the
original Baptismal certificate or transcript of the record of Baptism
– duly certified and showing the date of birth.
FOUR (4) PROOFS
OF RESIDENCY: Examples are listed below: (Upload if using our Online Student Registration System)
Vehicle Registration Card
Letter on letterhead (if not self-employed)
STUDENT REGISTRATION PACKET
): Must be completed if NOT enrolling online.
Includes the Student Registration Form; Parental Registration Statement; Home Language Survey; Census and Earned Income Tax Forms; Student Emergency & Health Information Form. Please provide custody agreement if applicable. Census Enumeration Form must
list names of all adults and children living at the specified address. Earned Income Form should be completed by the parent/resident. In multiple occupancy registrations, the multiple occupant/parent should complete the earned income form.
HEALTH INFORMATION PACKET PDF's:
(2nd to 6th
| 7th & 8th
| 9th to 12th
Please download and complete the appropriate health packet prior to registering your child. PA law requires that proof of immunization must be provided before a child can be admitted to any public, private or parochial school. Parents are required to complete a Family Health History form at the time of registration and children are required to have a physical and a dental examination.
- MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY (PDF):
REQUIRED IF parent/guardian does not own or lease property in Council Rock SD but resides with a Council Rock SD resident on a full-time basis. Property owner and multiple occupants (parent/guardian) must each provide four (4) current proofs of address.
FORMS (if applicable):
- Daycare Transportation Request Form (PDF)
- Daycare Providers Phone Numbers (PDF)
- Champions Kindergarten Enrichment Programs (PDF): Providing two on-site AM Kindergarten Enrichment programs (Maureen M. Welch, Goodnoe & Holland Elementary schools) in addition to before and after school programs at all elementary schools.
- Change of Address Form (PDF) When there is a change of address within the district, parent/guardians must complete this form. In addition, you must provide: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Four (4) proofs of address; Custody Agreement (if applicable).
- Welcome Questionnaire(PDF): Intended for families who have moved into the Council Rock School District within the past year. It is our hope that through your feedback, we can continue to gather information to help guide our decisions in the Council Rock SD.
“Online Student Enrollment System will be unavailable
July 27 and 28 for system maintenance.”