Welcome to 3rd Grade!Hi! I'm Mrs. Bonenberger, but most students call me Mrs. B. I've been teaching here at MMW since the school opened and have taught at nearly every grade level. I've had a fun summer with my family and am excited to get back to school for the 2021-2022 school year! I have already started to set up our classroom, but I still have a lot of work to do to get ready for you in 2 weeks! Our classroom theme is Throw Kindness Like Confetti!The following is my email address. I'd love to hear from you or your parents before the first day of school. Tell me about yourself, your summer, your fears, and/or your goals. It's also helpful for me to know if you go by a nickname other than what's listed in HAC (example Michael prefers Mike). You can ask any questions about the suggested supply list, and please don't worry about having everything on that very first day of school. I promise to check my email email@example.com
Here are some important dates:
Monday, August 30: first day of school
Tuesday, August 31: Back to School Night
A little bit about me:
- I have two daughters ages 10 and 11. They go to Jenkintown Elementary School.
- I read a LOT this summer, and I run a summer book club in my neighborhood for children.
- I have two dogs: Charlie and Claude. I tell stories about them often.
- I absolutley love Harry Potter but have not yet been to the wizarding world in Universal Studios. It's on my bucket list.
- We went to the mountains this summer, and I tried some things for the first time: horseback riding and white water rafting. Both were fun!