CR North Mens Soccer
The Booster ClubThe CRN Mens Soccer Booster Club has been a major contributor to the success of the soccer program for years. The Booster Club helps provide nutritional support for the players, administer and manage our banquet and gifts to players, and is the backbone of support for all the soocer teams here at North. As much as the school district does for the mens soccer program, the Booster Club has been responsible for training gear and equipment, uniforms, etc.
The CRN Mens Soocer Booster Club is comprised of parent volunteers who are passionately dedicated to improving the athletic experience of every student-athlete. The Booster Club has been a major contributor to the success of CRN Men's Soccer program over the past decade. The Booster Club helps support athletic and academic excellences, promotes commitment to the team, sportsmanship, character in the athletes and builds community involvement while maintaining the history and tradition of being a CRN Mens Soccer student-athletes at Council Rock North High School.
BOOSTER CLUBS GOALS/PURPOSE
- Support all athletic teams and individual athletes
- Enhance school spirit through athletic events
- Recognize outstanding accomplishments of our athletes and coaches both within and outside of athletics.
- Supplement school funds to provide for the needs of the athletic programs
- Provide capital improvements to enhance athletic programs
CR NORTH MENS SOCCER COACHING STAFFVarsity Coach - Joe Stackhouseemail: email@example.com: 267-337-0614Varsity Assistant Coach - Rob FlanaganGoalie Coach: Steve SwaseyJV Coach - Brian HoffmanFreshman Coach - Conner Stackhouse