Mrs. Stephanie Derham is the strings teacher and orchestra director at Churchville and Sol Feinstone Elementary Schools. This is Mrs. Derham's 19th year in the Council Rock School District.
- Master of Music Education (M.M.Ed.), University of Southern Mississippi
- Master of Science in Educational Development and Strategies (M.S. Ed.), Wilkes University
- Bachelor of Music in Music Education (B.M.), Moravian University
- PA Teaching Certification in Music (PK-12)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and Music (B.A.) and minor in Spanish, Moravian University
- Certification, Settlement Music School of Philadelphia
- PA ESL Program Specialist Certification (PK-12), Neumann University/Midwestern IU
Besides teaching in the district, Mrs. Derham performs in the Bucks County Symphony Orchestra and the Anemos Wind Quintet. She is a member of the Music Educators National Conference (MENC), the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association (PMEA), the Bucks County Music Educators Association (BCMEA), the American String Teachers Association (ASTA), and the International Double Reed Society (IDRS).
Mrs. Derham also enjoys watching sports (especially the Philly teams), photography (nature), Starbucks, trips to the Jersey shores, reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband, family, friends, and her Russian Blue cat Meko.
Our trips to Northern California and Colorado this summer!
Yosemite National Park, Monterey area, and San Francisco, CA and Boulder area, CO
I love going to the Jersey shore!
Our Russian Blue Cat Meko!