Welcome to Council Rock North, Class of 2026!
As your school counselors, our goal is to work collaboratively with you and your parents and to provide support in your academic endeavors, emotional growth and social development. The Council Rock High School North Counseling & Career Center is an excellent resource and we trust you will take advantage of it throughout your high school career. It is located on the first floor east, just beyond the main entrance, and contains many resources on college and career exploration. You will also find information on scholarships there.
Grade Level Principal:
Students are assigned to counselors alphabetically. Below is a list of counselor assignments for current 9th graders:
Your assigned counselor will remain with you throughout your high school career.
Ninth grade students will be invited to meet with their individual counselor in the fall. However, if you need to see your counselor for any reason, please stop by the counseling office before school, during lunch, or after school to make an appointment.
We also encourage you to utilize the Counseling webpage. This site offers a great deal of information that will assist you in the years to come. The Counseling Staff sincerely looks forward to making your acquaintance and assisting you to navigate the next four years here at North. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
General Information and Student Responsibility Timeline:
- Start off high school right! A positive attitude and good study habits go a long way to being successful in school and getting the best grades possible. Not only do your classes count toward graduation, but your grades from this year may also be considered for college admission and scholarships. For more information on study skills, visit the link to the left.
- Naviance Student - Freshman will be provided with access to Naviance Student in late fall.
- Get involved! Participate in activities that interest you in school or outside of school. Attend the Activities Fair held in the lobby and cafeteria during lunches, two days in early September, to sign up for school clubs and find information on school events. For a full list of available clubs and activities, Click here to visit the CR North activities website.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) If you are considering competing at the college level in a Division I or Division II sport, please let your counselor know. Visit http://eligibilitycenter.org for information on the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Learning In Neighborhood Community Service (LINCS) Keep working on your LINCS hours. Although LINCS hours are not a requirement for graduation, 60 hours are required if you would like your service documented on your official transcript. LINCS hours may also be required for various Honor Societies. Click here to visit the LINCS website to learn about opportunities to help out in our community and for more general information.
- Need Academic Support?
- Teacher Clinic is routinely available Tuesdays and Thursdays after school, students can make an appointment with their teachers to receive help.
- NHS Tutoring National Honor Society (NHS) members are available for peer tutoring. Please click here to access the NHS website for details.
- Course Selection Counselors will schedule to meet with all 9th graders in February for course selection, to choose classes for the next school year. Click here to access a helpful course selction and pathways guide. Click Here for a helpful four year planning chart.
- Library Media Centers The North and South libraries are open after school for general use. Click here to visit the library Media Center web page for specifics.
- Summer Programs Information on Summer Enrichment Programs can be found on Naviance in the spring.