Dear Future First Grader:
Welcome to first grade at Goodnoe Elementary School! We hope that you are as excited as we are about the coming school year. We have all sorts of fun and interesting activities planned.You must be wondering about some of the things you will need to start the next school year (2019-2020). Following is a list of necessary items for all teachers.SuppliesIndividual Items: PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME ON EACH ITEM.
- 2 bottom pocket folders 1 BLUE AND 1 RED (solid hard plastic because they last longer)
- $6.00 (cash) for Scholastic News
- Headphones in a labeled Ziploc bag (you can find them at the Dollar Store) Please NO ear buds!
- 1 pair of kid's scissors
- 1 wide-ruled black marble-print covered composition book
Shared Items: THESE ITEMS DO NOT NEED TO BE LABELED AND WILL BE IN CLASS BINS AND SHARED WITH CLASSMATES.
- 1 box of crayons (no larger than 24 crayons in a box)
- 1 pack of 8 colored pencils
- 36 sharpened pencils (non-decorative, plain, #2, yellow)
- 2 Expo black fine point dry erase markers (low odor)
- 4 glue sticks
- 2 erasers (pink or white)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of Wet Ones wipes
Each child will need a small, peanut/nut free healthy snack each day. This snack can be packed in the lunch box or packed separately from lunch. Lunch may be purchased in our cafeteria, or packed from home. Please be mindful that our classrooms are peanut/nut safe.
You may bring your supplies to the Meet and Greet (Thursday, August 29th at 3:00) clearly labeled in a bag with your child's name.
We look forward to meeting you!
First Grade Teachers