Want to "play" math?Graphs and Problem Solving
- Build a tally table (frequency table), bar graph, and pictograph.
- Build your own graph!
- Graph bugs on a bar graph.
- We are practicing Word Problems!
- Practice identifying the place value of three digit numbers.
- Find the values of different digits.
- Match numbers in standard form to numbers in expanded form.
- Play a place value game!
- Use tens blocks and ones blocks to build numbers.
- Now build your own numbers.
- Compare numbers using > and <.
- Introduce yourself to telling time!
- Set a clock to tell specific times.
- Match digital clocks to analogue clocks.
- ORDERING NUMBERS game
- Elapsed Time Clock- Can you add hours and minutes?
- Practice counting coins with Cash Out
- Practice your Math Facts!
- Make pumpkin multiples at this website.
- Do you like dogs? If you do, try this making groups practice.
- More multiplying practice.
- Time Trees Pick your Fact!
- Learn some tricks to remember your multiples at Multiplication.com
- http://www.multiplication.com/games/play/carls-cookie-capers- WHOLE CLASS GAME