Top Ten Things You Should Know About Me
10. The Yardley Ice House Water Ice is one of my favorite summer time treats (specifically chocolate peanut butter and banana cream pie mixed together--YUM!).
9. Pilates, kickboxing, and bike riding are a few of my hobbies.
8. I enjoy spending time at our beach house in Ventnor, NJ.
7. This will be my 19th year teaching 6th grade at Goodnoe (but I'm only 22 years old!- haha!).
6. I like to be called Mrs. L.
5. I enjoy traveling (you will hear about my travels as I incorporate my experiences into my lessons).
4. My family is very big and we have a lot of fun together.
3. I love teaching.
2. I live in Newtown with my husband and 2 children. We have a seven year old daughter named Chloe who melts my heart with her sweetness and cracks me up with her spunky personality. She is in second grade at Sol Feinstone Elementary. Our son, Zachary is four and will be in Pre-K at Kol Emet Preschool in Yardley. Zach's laughter is contagious and he is already quite a charmer- oh and he is obsessed with all super heroes!
and the # 1 thing you should know about me is...
I think sixth graders are the best and I LOVE teaching them to be the best they can be!