Brown Bag It!
During our first week of school, we will be spending valuable time getting to know our unique “Rainbow of Friends.” You can prepare for this during the summer by putting together a brown paper lunch bag filled with small items to represent your summer vacation. Decorate the bag in a creative way and fill it with the categories listed below. Please bring your bag to school on the first day. Think creatively and have fun! We are looking forward to learning more about the special person you are!
1. Something special about your summer vacation
2. One thing you liked to do during the summer
3. One book you read during your time off
4. Something special you and your family did
5. What is one new thing you learned this summer?
6. What is your favorite summer color?
7. What are you looking forward to in third grade?