Kindergarten Supply List 2020-21
- A labeled backpack bag that is manageable (not too small & not too big) and easy for a Kindergartener to use for an average size folder.
- A small healthy daily snack (no nuts) and small water bottle (labeled).
- A plastic, clearly labeled pencil case to fit all of the supplies listed below (example: Kelly Smith, A.M./P.M. Kindergarten)
- 2 boxes of #2 pencils sharpened.
- 1 box of colored pencils.
- 4 or more Elmer’s School thick glue sticks.
- 1 box of 16 or 24 Crayola crayons (regular size, not thick).
- 1 pair of kid scissors (blunt tip).
- 1 pack of skinny dry-erase markers (black or blue) and separate eraser.
- 1 small dry erase white board.
- 1-Sturdy two-pocket folder (used for the "Home-School Folder, usually a plastic or vinyl folder works best). Please label this with student's first and last name (PRINT). Thanks!
Thank you in advance!
Miss Donnelly and Mrs. Yorgey
Last Modified on August 18, 2020