Kindergarten Supply List 2021-22
- A labeled backpack that is manageable (not too small & not too big) and easy for a Kindergartener to use for an average size folder.
- A small healthy daily snack (no nuts) and small water bottle (labeled).
- A plastic, clearly labeled pencil case (example: Kelly Smith, A.M./P.M. Kindergarten), please have these items enclosed: 2 sharpened pencils, 1 pair of kid scissors (blunt tip), 1 box of 8 or 16 Crayola Crayons, 1 black-inked skinny Expo marker, 1 dry erase eraser, and 1 Elmer's school glue stick. The items below (#4-9) will help us refresh these items on a needed basis. Please keep in your backpack and bring on the first day of school.
- 2 boxes of #2 pencils sharpened.
- 1 box of colored pencils.
- 4 or more Elmer’s School thick glue sticks.
- 1 box of 8 or 16 Crayola crayons (regular size, not thick).
- 1 pack of skinny dry-erase markers (black or blue) and separate eraser
- 1 Large container of santizing wipes (used to wipe down desks/tables)-if your last name begins with A-M OR 1 box of tissues, if your last name begins with N-Z.
- 1 small dry erase white board. Good size- 9" x 12" or close to that.(Labeled on the back clearly with first and last name.)
- 1-Sturdy two-pocket folder (used for the "Home-School Folder, usually a plastic or vinyl folder works best). Please label this with student's first and last name (PRINT). Please bring this the very first day of school. Thanks!
It may be easier to bring items #4-9 on the day of our Kindergarten Orientation/BTSN, August 26th.
Thank you in advance!
Miss Boltner and Mrs. Yorgey
Last Modified on July 27, 2021