Using Study Island at Home
Follow the instructions below to use the program:
1. Go to Richboro Elementary Home Page
- Click On Parents
- Program Links
- Study Island2. username: crsdstudent ID number (no spaces)password: crsdstudent ID number (no spaces)3. On Left - click PA Programs- Chose Math, ELA or Science
4. Choose a Topic. The default setting is Test mode, but students may also select Game mode.
5. To pass a topic, a student must meet the passing requirements, which are based on a minimum number of questions answered (usually 10) and a minimum percentage correct (around 70%). A blue ribbon icon is displayed next to all passed topics.
6. Once a student passes all topics, he/she must pass the Post Test.Once the Post Test is completed, the student has completed the program