ListServsAdding your email address to a list (subscribing) is easy. You may add as many email addresses to the list as you would like (home, work, etc.) Here is how to add your email address to the list:
- All requests to add or remove an email address must come from the email address being added or removed.
- To add (subscribe) your email address, send an email to the email address in the "To Subscribe" list of the list you wish to join.
- You can join multiple lists
- It does not matter what you put in the subject field, or the body of the email. You can leave them blank if you would like.
- You will receive an email form the listserv, asking you to confirm you want to add your email address to the list. Simply click on reply, then send (or follow the directions in the email if you can't reply).
- You will then receive an email informing you that your email address has been added to the list.
- If you want to remove an address from the list, follow the same procedures, but send your email to the email address in the "To Unsubscribe" column of the listserve you wish to unsubscribe from.
- You will then receive an email from the listserv list you are unsibscribing from requesting you to reply to the email to confirm your wish to unsubscribe (just like when you subscribed to it).
- You will then receive an email informing you that your email address has been removed from the list.