- http://fun4thebrain.com - a great place to practice facts, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division!!
- http://www.ixl.com/math/grade/third/ - this is a website that gives sample practice problems for all of main topics we will cover this year
- www.mathcats.com - fun interactive math projects, math art and crafts, math writing contests, math story problems, even a magic chalkboard!
- www.mathplayground.com - action packed math site for elementary and middle school students featuring math games, math word problems, math worksheets, logic puzzles, and math videos
- www.aaamath.com - features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons specifically designed for individual grade levels
- www.counton.org - math games and activities for various grade levels
- www.aplusmath.com – math games and activities for various grade levels
Other great sites…
(The sites below contain many helpful activities in various academic areas, including math.)Looking for a fun and unique way to learn your multiplication facts?
Try...Multiplication Through Music!Click below to access the list of links...