In School Supply List
If your child will be seeing Mrs. Jurney for Language Arts, here are some additional supplies you will need for class.
Please write your student's name or initials on every item
with a permanent marker.
Please label these items that are for use in Mrs. Jurney's classroom so they don't get left behind in your child's homeroom.
Thank you for your help in purchasing these supplies.
A Take Home Folder (note, your child will likely have this from homeroom. A second Take Home Folder is NOT necessary! This is only needed if your child's Home Room does not use a Take Home Folder system.
- a 12-pack of sharpened #2 pencils
- a pack of colored pencils
- 1 package of large glue sticks
- a small pack of dry erase markers and an old sock
- headphones in a ziploc bag labeled with your child's name ($ store brand are fine). We use these daily for computer work on Quizlet, Math Review Games, or Raz Kids!
- a box of tissues for the classroom
Items you may wish to donate to our classroom
- hand sanitizer
- baby wipes or antibacterial wipes
- box of Ziploc baggies, medium/quart sized
Please put student name on all belongings, and again, please label these items that are for use in Mrs. Jurney's classroom so they don't get left behind in your child's homeroom. Thank you!