• If you are just looking for a copy of your transcript to help complete forms, applications, etc. you can access your transcript through HAC. 
    For an offical one to be sent to colleges or scholarships please see below.
    For current seniors at Council Rock High School South applying to college, click and complete the Transcript Request Form.  Each form contains a request for two schools.