Topic 9 Keystone QuizThe questions in this quiz refer to topic 9: Ecology
- Where would a producer be found on a food chain?
- With an energy pyramid, how does the energy change as you go up the pyramid?
- Which of the following would NOT be an abiotic factor?
- A fox chases, attacks, and killls a rabbit. What type of relationship would this be?
- Two foxes try to kill the same rabbit. What type of relationship would this be?
- The difference between environmental science and ecology is that environmental science includes _____, while ecology does not
- All of the different species of microscopic organisms living in and on your body would be called a(n)
- Anything that would decrease the growth, existance, or distribution of one organism or a whole population would be called a(n)
- A species that belongs to an ecosystem is called _____, while a species that does not belong to an ecosystem is called _____.
- A forest burns down after a lightning storm. The slow, gradual process of replacing the forest with different types of plants would be called
they would not be found on one
it decreases by 90% each level
it decreases by different amounts each level
it increases by 90% each level
it increases by different amounts each level
amount of sunlight