Thank you for expressing interest in participating in MMW's 2019 Science Fair.
1) Projects must be labeled with:
*Name of homeroom teacher*Type of Project:
b) Family Project
c) Group Student Project (project is completed by up to three students.)
2) Science Displays are to be set up in our school's hallways on Tuesday, January 22nd from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
Science Fair Sponsors will assist you. (Mr. O'Brien, Mrs. LaMelza, Mrs. Andreoli, Mrs. Taragna)
3) Classroom visitations will take place on Wednesday, January 23rd and on Thursday, January 24th.
4) The Science Fair will be open to our School Community on Wednesday Evening, January 23rd from 6:30-7:30 pm.
5) ALL Science Fair Displays must be removed from school by 5:30 pm, on Thursday, January 24th.
We are looking forward to another great Science Fair! Thank you!
The MMW Science Fair Committee
* Please note: Erupting volcanoes will not be permitted.