Dear Future Third Grader:
Welcome to third grade. We hope that you are as excited as we are about the coming school year. We have all sorts of fun activities planned. The following is a list of necessary items for 3rd grade.
Please check your teacher's website for their supply list. Each teacher has specific additional items needed for the year.
3rd Grade Supply List 2020-2021
- Two wide ruled black marble composition book
- One pair of sharp scissors
- 36 sharpened pencils (Ticonderoga if possible)
- 2 glue sticks
- 6 individual tissue packs for desk
- One pack of antibacterial wipes
- 12 Expo fine tip markers
- 1 black sharpie
- 1 blue plastic folder with holes
- 1 green plastic folder with holes
- 1 red plastic folder with holes
- 1 yellow plastic folder with holes
- 1 3-pronged folders with pockets (plastic if possible) -
- 1 two-pocket folder with holes in any pattern or design that you would like – labeled homework folder with your name and teacher name
- One hard 1 ½ inch binder
- 1 one subject wide-ruled notebook
- One 24 pack of assorted colored pencils
- One enclosed pencil sharpener
- 1 canvas pencil case for supplies (the hard plastic ones can take up a lot of room in your desk so please avoid them)
- Dental form needed for third grade
- Assignment books will be provided by the PTO at the beginning of the year
- Please label all boxes of pencils and expos with your name
- You may bring your supplies to the Meet and Greet
Ear buds or headphones for chrome books
dry erase eraser or clean sock
***Please check your teacher’s website for any additional itemsAdditional Information
Each child will need a small healthy snack each day.Please make sure your child knows how they are going home on the first day.
You may bring your supplies to the Meet and Greet .
Have a great summer!
Third Grade Teachers