10. This summer, I have taken my boys to a lot of fun places! We visited the Crayola Factory, the local library, a splash pad, and several parks. We went to upstate NY and Deep Creek, MD. We love walking around Peddler's Village and Doylestown!
9. I think Jules pizza is so yummy!
8. I loved playing sports growing up. Field hockey and softball were my favorites, but I played a total of 9 different sports!
7. Cooking is a hobby of mine. I love finding new recipes. Reading is also another one of my favorite hobbies. :) I love reading to my sons every day!
6. I love the beach! It is one of my favorite places to go on vacation or for the day. This summer I went to LBI and Avalon.
5. I love to travel. I have been to Italy and Spain twice!
4. This will be my 12th year teaching. I have taught 6th, 5th, and 1st grade. I love teaching!
3. I love spending time with my family. Family is everything!
2. As I mentioned above, I have two sons. Theo is 4 1/2 and Isaac is 1 1/2 years old! They are my pride and joy!
And the #1 thing you should know about me is.....
I think 1st graders are the best!!