10. This summer, we spent a lot of time outside, reading books, going to the beach, and spending time with family and friends!
9. Some of my favorite things to eat/drink in the summer are iced coffee, fresh fruit, and garden tomatoes!
8. I loved playing sports growing up. Field hockey and softball were my favorites, but I played a total of 9 different sports!
7. Cooking is a hobby of mine. I love finding new recipes. Reading is also another one of my favorite hobbies. :) I love reading to my sons every day!
6. I love the beach! It is one of my favorite places to go on vacation or for the day.
5. I love to travel. I have been to Hawaii, Italy, and Spain.
4. This will be my 15th year teaching. I have taught 6th, 5th, and 1st grade. This will be my 11th year teaching 1st grade! I love teaching!
3. I love spending time with my family. Family is everything!
2. As I mentioned above, I have two sons. Theo is 7 1/2 (and entering 2nd grade) and Isaac is 4 1/2 years old (entering Pre-K). They are my pride and joy!
And the #1 thing you should know about me is.....
I think 1st graders are the best!!!