Supplies for the 2021-2022 School Year
*These supplies may be brought to the "Meet and Greet" so your child does not have to carry them on the first day of school.
- 2 boxes of #2 pencils (sharpened if possible)
- 5 thick, black dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase eraser- labeled with your child's name
- 1 (8 1/2 x 11) individual sized white board
- 4 thick erasers
- Crayons (no larger than a pack of 64)- labeled with your child's name
- Small pack of washable markers (thin or thick)- labeled with your child's name
- Child scissors- labeled with your child's name
- Medium-sized supply case -labeled with your child's name (please do not purchase the really big ones as they will not fit in the desk).
- 4-two-pocket, hard plastic folders (red, yellow, green and blue)-labeled with your child's name
- 1-two-pocket, red folder to keep at home
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of Clorox or Lysol wipes
- 1 bottle of hand soap
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 bottle of Purell
- Healthy, peanut/tree nut free snack (daily)
- Water bottle (daily)- labeled with your child's name
- 1 Family Photo (from this summer if possible)
*Please keep in mind some supplies might need to be replenished during the year. We will send a reminder if there is a need for any extra materials. Thank you so much for your support. Please feel free to email us with any questions.