10. Mr. Pearce and I live in Yardley with our two children, and I love being 10 minutes from Goodnoe.
9. Anytime we go to an ice cream shop, I always order soft serve chocolate in a cup. It’s my favorite!
8. I grew up in Quakertown, attended East Stroudsburg University, and went to St. Joseph's University for my graduate degree.
7. Traveling is a favorite activity of mine. Some of the best places I have been to are Hawaii, Australia, Paris, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, and Munich. I really want to go to Lake Louise in Canada!
6. I absolutely LOVE to read! I really enjoy finding a new favorite author to read. My friends and I like sharing books with each other.
5. Technology is a favorite tool of mine to use with second graders. I love learning from them and watching them find new ways to use technology. I also like collaborating with other educators and sharing what I learned from them with my students.
4. My family spends a lot of time in Sea Isle City. My kids never want to leave the beach!!!3. This is my 21st year teaching and I have only ever taught at Goodnoe. I love our school!2. My daughter is named Madeleine and she is entering second grade. My son is named Joseph and he is entering first grade.
1. 1. I think 2nd graders are the best!!!!