Mission Statement: Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
Vision: To develop competent, capable and caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
Core Valutes: The core values of Key Club International are leadesrhip, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
Motto: Caring - Our Way of Live
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate iwth teh school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and paplication of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and exaple, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To proide a practical menas to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound pubilc opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righeousness, justice patriotism and good will.