PA Certified School Psychologist
Contact me at:
215-944-2316 (voicemail only)
Wrightstown Elementary School
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30-4:00
What Do School Psychologists Do?
School psychologists provide direct support and interventions to students, consult with teachers, families, and other school-employed mental health professionals (i.e., school counselors, school social workers) to improve support strategies, work with school administrators to improve school-wide practices and policies, and collaborate with community providers to coordinate needed services.
They help schools successfully:
• Improve Academic Achievement
• Promote Positive Behavior and Mental Health
• Support Diverse Learners
• Create Safe, Positive School Climates
• Strengthen Family–School Partnerships
• Improve School-Wide Assessment and Accountability