10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MRS. LANZI
10. My favorite place to vacation is somewhere with a tropical beach! I love to snorkel and swim in the ocean! I also enjoy spending time down the shore at my parent's beach condo in Bradley Beach, NJ.
9. My favorite color is purple! I love purple everything!
8. I have 2 dogs, their names are Sophie and Bella. Bella is 10 years old and Sophie is 4 years old! Both dogs are shelties.
7. I have a twin sister named Dominique. She works for the New York Jets! We are not identical twins and she is 2 minutes older than me.
6. Mr. Lanzi and I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on July 16th! We are big EAGLES fans!
5. I grew up in New Jersey but now I live in Pennsylvania! Mr. Lanzi and I moved from Newtown to Doylestown 2 summers ago.
4. I attended West Chester University where I studied elementary education and special education. I also earned a master's degree and a reading specialist certificate from Holy Family University last year.
3. My son Jaxson was on born February 27th, 2018 and we just welcomed my daughter Gabriella this summer! She was born on July 22! I will be out on maternity leave until November.
2. This is my seventh year teaching at Goodnoe Elementary School. I have taught 2nd grade, 4th grade, 1st grade, and I have been a teacher's assistant in learning support. This will be my third year teaching second grade and I can't wait!
1. And the number 1 thing you should know about Mrs. Lanzi is...
I think Second Graders are the best!!!