Road Trip Across the USA!Possible Special Units of Study:
3. Regions of the United States
4. Lenni Lenape Native Americans
5. William Penn
6. Ben Franklin/Colonial Times
7. Declaration of Independence8. The Revolutionary War9. Special Interest Topics10. Current Events
The course content for Grade 4 is Social Studies curriculum based and focuses on these essential questions:
- How do physical features and geographic locations impact where and how people live?
- How do diverse resources, economic and industries affect the progress and growth of a region?
- How, when and why do people move?
- How do natural resources determine the development of industries in a region?
- What are the lessons that can be learned from current events?