How You Can Help
Attention all parents and guardians!
We Need You!
You are a key component in your child's education. Our partnership is essential for success. We can best accomplish our goals in the classroom with your support at home.
Here are some ways you can help:
* Continue to serve as a positive role model to your child. There is no role more influential than that of a parent.
* Make sure your child completes his or her homework each night.
* Remember to encourage reading with your child.
* Check to see if your child's school supplies need to be restocked throughout the year. (especially pencils!)
* Make sure all tests are signed and returned.
* Feel free to send in any books or board games you may be getting rid of. They can expand our classroom library or provide some enjoyment during recess time.
* Most importantly, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We truly believe communication is a key component of success.