College & CareersThis course will give you everything you need for top-level technology performance in the workplace. Students in the academic course will develop the knowledge and skills to take the Microsoft Office Specialist exams in Word and PowerPoint. Students in the accelerated course will prepare to take the Microsoft Office Specialist exams in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.All student may be eligible for college credits or course waivers if they become certified Office Specialists.
Certification and College Credit Transcripts Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Registration - Certiport
Credit for earning a specialist certificate in Office programs is granted by the American Council on Education. Follow these steps to apply for a transcript from this institution:
- Go to this website: American Council on Education
- Click on Create an Account on the left side.
- Type in last name and click next. When text box pops up, Click Yes to proceed.
- Fill in all of this information and click on Complete Registration at the bottom of the page.
- Under Courses, Choose My Courses.
- In the search bar, type Microsoft Corporation.
- Find the Microsoft exam you took and click on it and add it.
- Choose Add Another Course if you took more than one exam.
- This is automatically submitted to Microsoft. You will hear back via email in about two weeks if you have been approved for credit.
- Once approved, you will then click on the transcript tab to order your transcript that can be submitted to your college.
Microsoft Office Resources
Last Modified on May 31, 2019