If you are interested in advertising in the directory, please contact the Membership Committee at HillcrestPTO1@gmail.com
$10/3 months, $20/for the year
Each year we invite families to purchase a Hillcrest PTO membership so we can continue to bring our students, teachers and families the financial support and exciting activities that we always have! As a member, you will receive access to our Parent Portal that hosts our ONLINE Student Directory. You'll also have the ability to pay for many PTO activities rather than sending payment into school. This gives you a "real-time" receipt so you know you're registered for events.
Please take two minutes to update/enter your family information into our online Student Directory (great for birthday parties, homework, play dates, etc.) When you’re finished entering your information, you’ll be taken to our registration page to pay for your $20 Family Membership through the online school store.
This year your PTO Membership fee pays for:
- Online Student Directory access, as well the many other features included in the Membership Toolkit website/app.
- Back to School supplies (hand sanitizer, tissues,baby/handi-wipes, disinfecting surface wipes, and ziplock bags) for EACH student.
- All PSSA supplies and assignment books for every student.
- Faculty requests for classroom needs.
- Start up costs for our many events and fundraisers like the Back to School Picnic, Family Bingo, Science Fair, Secret Shoppe and more!
- Your membership also allows your family to vote on various activities and expenditures during the 2019-20 school year. It does not require you to attend PTO meetings or volunteer - but we'd love it if you can!
- Field Day T-shirts for each student
- Members-Only Pricing for tickets to our events!
We couldn't do all this without the Hillcrest community's participation; even our Hillcrest teachers purchase a PTO membership!
Head to hcepto.membershiptoolkit.com to complete your registration and purchase a membership!
Thank you so much for your continued support and participation!
The '19-'20 Hillcrest PTO