• FAQ’S:  Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I sign onto my Naviance Student account? To access the program click on the Support Services Tab of the North website and then Counseling Information, then click the Naviance icon. Your user ID is your personal email address. If you do not remember your password, just click ‘reset password’, and Naviance will send a new temporary password to your email.

    Where do I get working papers?  Please see Mr. Montgomery at the front reception desk or click here.

    I graduated from Council Rock North.  How do I obtain a transcript?  On the North website, click on the Support Services tab>Counseling Information>Transcript Requests>Transcript Request Form for Past Grads. Follow the instructions for submitting the transcript request to the Counseling office.

    I have an obligation and cannot get my report card.  What do I do?  Please see Ms. D'Angelo in the Athletic office to settle your obligation.

    My family is going on a trip.  How do I let my teachers know?  See your grade level principal to obtain an ‘Advance Notice of School Absence for Family Trip’ form. Have your teachers, counselor and parents sign off on the form, and return it to the principal’s office.

    How do I find LINCS opportunities and get pre-approval?  How do I find out how many LINCs hours I have?  See Mr. Montgomery at the front reception desk. Blank forms are also available in the Counseling office.

    How do I enroll my child in Council Rock?  Visit the Council Rock district website and click on ‘Student Registration’ found on the left hand column at the bottom. Families can access all documentation required for registration before calling for an appointment.

    How do I withdraw my child from Council Rock?  Contact your guidance counselor, who will give you the Withdrawal Form to be signed by both the student and parent. The student must also take the withdrawal form to all current teachers, nurse and grade level principal for their signatures. They must also settle all obligations.

    How do I make an appointment with my counselor?  Visit the Counseling office or the Career Center and the secretary will help you make an appointment and issue you a pass for your meeting.

    How do I get extra help for a class?  See your teacher during clinic for extra help. Clinic is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:15. There are 4:00 PM buses that will take students home. Students may also get help from National Honor Society (NHS) students who are available in the North library on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 PM, and in the South library on Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00-9:00 PM.  A one-on-one NHS tutoring service is also offered in a specific topic for students in the high school. Pick up a tutoring request form from the Counseling office, found on the bulletin board in the waiting room.

    How do I send my unofficial transcript to coaches?  Pick up an Athletic Release form from Mrs. Moritz in the Counseling office. It must be signed by both student and parent. Coaches may then pick a copy of the student’s transcript during their visit. Students may also forward coaches’ contact information to Mrs. Vanderwyck, and she will forward the transcript to them.