Our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent volunteer organization open to all Churchville parents. We meet monthly to create a community of parents and teachers and offer opportunities for parent involvement in the school and support teachers in their efforts to make Churchville a wonderful learning community for our kids!
Your $25.00 PTO membership fee ($10 for staff) includes our Online School Directory and is our #1 source of fundraising!PAY ONLINE! CLICK HERE! And then Click on "Store"
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT (PTO's Online Membership & Store Website)
Download the Membership Toolkit app from your app store (the thumbnail is an "M" in a blue quote bubble).
OR from your computer visit https://churchvillepto.membershiptoolkit.com/home - This webiste is best displayed on a computer, use the app if accessing from your phone.
On our site, you can buy memberships, tickets for upcoming events, and access the online directory.
To Create a New Account:
- Go to https://churchvillepto.membershiptoolkit.com/home.
- Click on the Log Inbutton or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for memberships, tickets for upcoming events, and access the online directory. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.