Bridges Math Program
Bridges Math Curriculum Resource
New for 2019-20 is the Bridges math program, from the Math Learning Center. As described by the developer: "Bridges is a comprehensive classroom-based, PK–5 curriculum that equips teachers to implement the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. It is designed to be rigorous, coherent, engaging, and accessible to all learners. The curriculum focuses on developing students’ understandings of mathematical concepts, proficiency with key skills, and ability to solve complex and novel problems. Bridges blends direct instruction, structured investigation, and open exploration, capitalizing on the existing knowledge and intelligence of students. The material presented is rich linguistically, visually, and kinesthetically"
The following resources are open sourced and available for review by students and families.
*Scroll down and click on Grade 3
*View and use additional Resources for each unit
*Scroll down to click on resources sorted by skill
Math Additional ResourcesCool MathFirst in MathMath Baseball
*Follow the link below to view resources reccomended by Council Rock
DivisionChangeMath: Making ChangeMath: Adding Money
Math Websites to try out!
- coin box counting money
- lunch lady counting money game
- balancing fractions and decimals
- AREA and PERIMETER games
- AREA and PERIMETER of RECTANGLES
- Equivalent Fractions
- matching equivalent fractions
- fractions skills games
- Balance Equations
- Our Pearson Math Program
- Fractions on the Number Line
- Math Moments- linked to 3rd grade curriculum
- thinking blocks
- What kind of triangle?
- POLYGON OR NOT?
- Subtraction with re-grouping
- Making change
- Making Change (with hints)
- Give the Dog a Bone Hundred's Chart Game
- Addition and Subtraction Practice
- All third grade skills games
- Yummy Math problem solving
- Bedtime Math- Daily math problem solving
- Harcourt Math Advantage- activities and practice by grade level
- Education Place Mathematics- activities and practice by grade level
- Tic-Tac-Toe Games(Addition and Subtraction)
- Measure It- inches and centimeter
- money practice
- Identifying Time- Children place the cursor over a clock, then identify the correct time.
- Math Magic
- Games (No Java)
- Dr. FunBrain
- Virtual Activities
- cool math