Mrs. Jones's Tips For a Successful Year
1. Send a healthy snack with your child each day (we are nut free classroom).
2. Make sure that your child knows how he/she is getting home from school each day.
3. Sign your child's assignment book each night and discuss with him or her what needs to get completed.
4. Check our class website for important reminders, updates, and pictures.
5. If your child takes an instument, please remind them of the day and time of their lesson.
6. Help your child pack his/her schoolbag with materials that are needed for the school day.
7. If homework becomes a struggle, don't hesitate to let me know.
8. Be sure to send me an email or call with any concerns at all, I want to help your child feel happy and confident in school.
9. Encourage effort and hard work and remember that everyone's "best" looks different.
10. Remind your child that "kind words are short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless."