Dear Third Grade Parents,
We are looking forward to teaching your child this year! We would appreciate you sending only the supplies listed below by the end of the first week of school. Additional supplies cannot be stored and often present a distraction to learning.
- 24 pack Ticonderoga pencils – presharpened are best
- Colored pencils (12 pack), thin markers (8 or 10 pack), crayons (8 or 16 pack). Please do not send larger amounts as there is no room to store them.
- 2 red pens
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division flash cards to be kept and used at home for practice
- 1 marble notebook
- 1 package wide-ruled notebook paper
- 4 large glue sticks
- Good, child-appropriate cutting scissors
- One 8" x 5" plastic or cardboard school box to hold these supplies.
- 8 pack of thin Dry-Erase markers (small tip is important for working on small whiteboards)
- 2 canisters of moist towelettes (such as “Wet Ones”) and 2 family-size boxes of tissues
- 2 heavy-duty plastic folders
- 1 box zipper close baggies (boys bring quart size; girls bring gallon size)
- 1” binder with inside cover pockets
Please write your child’s name and class on all lunch boxes, backpacks, coats, hats, etc. that come to school. This helps us make sure items are returned to their owners.
It is strongly suggested that each child have the Sol Feinstone Assignment Book. Please send in $5.00 in an envelope with your child’s name on it to purchase one.
Enjoy your summer!
The Third Grade Team