Suggested Supply List
Although some of these items may seem unconventional, it is because we are trying to prepare for the various learning environments that we will most likely be fluctuating between throughout this school year.
1. Egg Timer- or some other simple timer that can sit where you child will be working at home ach day and that they can easily set by themselves. This is important as we will be moving between synchronous and asynchronous learning throughout our virtual school days.
2. 1-inch clear binder with inside pocket- this pocket will act as their home folder. If the binder does not have the inside pocket, your child will also need an additional folder, or a 3-hole punched plastic binder insertable folder.
3. 2 packs of reinforced 3-hole punched loose leaf paper
4. 3-ring binder dividers, 8 pack- the poly, or plastic ones, are recommended.
5. Dry Erase Markerboard- personal size- roughly 9" x 12"
6. Dry Erase Marker Set- at least a 5 pack
7. Dry Marker Eraser or An Old Sock- can be used as a white board eraser
8. Pencil Case/Box- with pencils and erasers
9. 2 extra large book socks- to cover textbooks
10. Headphones- for computer learning