SECOND GRADE SUPPLY LIST 2022-2023
Dear Future Second Graders and Parents,
Welcome to second grade! We are very excited to meet you, and we are looking forward to working with you in the coming school year.
Please purchase the following supplies prior to the beginning of the school year. Following is a list of necessary items FOR ALL TEACHERS. Individual teachers might request additional items. (Please note that consumable supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year. Reminder notes will come home when supplies are low.)
We will not be sharing supplies in the classroom. Please open all packs of supplies and label all of the individual items inside with your child's first and last name. Ex: each pencil, Expo, glue stick, etc....
- 1 YELLOW plastic bottom pocket folder
- 1 RED plastic bottom pocket folder
- 1 BLUE plastic bottom pocket folder with 3-prongs (fasteners in center)
- 1 wide-ruled black marble composition book
- 1 plastic pencil storage container (8.5 in. x 5.75 in. x 2.5 in.)
- 1 pair of child size scissors (5 inch)
- 24 Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils (please sharpen at home)
- 4 white erasers
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 3 glue sticks
- 12 Expo black fine-tip whiteboard markers (low odor)
- 1 felt whiteboard eraser (5 inch)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 pair of earphones in a Ziplock bag labeled with your name
- 1 9x12 whiteboard
- 1 large unscented hand sanitizer - pump-style container
For Mrs. Pearce's Class Only:
- 24 count Crayola Crayons (please take them out of the box and put in a container or a second pencil box)
- 1 coloring/activity book
You will also need a small healthy snack each day to eat in the classroom. You may purchase lunch in our cafeteria, but your snack should come from home.
Have a great summer!
The Second Grade Teachers