Newtown Middle School - Parent Teacher Organization
What We Do
Welcome Newtown Middle School Families! We are excited to work with our school staff, administration and parent community to enrich the NMS student experience. Each year we strive to provide unique events and activities that our students will enjoy. We also work with NMS Staff to help provide other enhancements that may not be possible as part of a traditional school budget. Our PTO is non-profit and all our executive and committee members are volunteers who donate their time for the betterment of the NMS School Community.
NMS PTO works to enrich the learning environment for our school community and most students benefit directly or indirectly from the hard work of our volunteer team.
What You Can Do
There are many ways that you can support your child’s educational experience through the NMS PTO. Not all families contribute in the same way and your family can contribute in a way that is meaningful for your family.
- Become a PTO Member All funds raised through memberships go to the NMS PTO for the benefit of our students, staff and parent community.
- Donate to the PTO All funds raised through donations go to NMS PTO for the benefit of our students, staff and parent community
- VOLUNTEER Many of our community members choose to volunteer as a way of giving back.
- Join Our Facebook Group Page to learn about the latest news.
- Update your information in our FREE online family directory To gain secure access to contact information.
- Check out other ways to support our schools. Daily activities support our schools; shopping at Amazon, disposing of old sneakers, Box Tops and so on.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY !