Learning About the Great State of Pennsylvania
The fourth grade study of Pennsylvania and the five regions of the United States are focused through these essential questions:
5 Essential Questions:
- How do physical features and geographic locations impact where and how people live?
- How do diverse resources, economic and industries affect the progress and growth of a region?
- How, when and why do people move?
- How do natural resources determine the development of industries in a region
- What are the lessons that can be learned from current events?
- Our Pennsylvania
- States and Regions
Cool Links for Pennsylvania: