Any item below noted with an * must be labeled with your name.
If the item does not have an *, please do not label it.
Please stick to the list. Do not bring any additional items! Thank you!
- smock for Art class (old, adult shirt works best)*
- backpack (no wheels, please)*
- 2 large glue sticks (Elmer's Washable School Glue Sticks, .77oz)
- 1 PRIMARY JOURNAL marble composition book (blank space for picture at top and handwriting lines at the bottom)*
- an old sock
- 1 composition book*
- 1 pair of children's scissors
- 1 durable double pocket folder (no vinyl folders/bottom pockets only please)*
- 12 sharpened, yellow pencils (Dixon or Ticonderoga preferred)
- 1 block eraser
- 1 pack of Twistables crayons*
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 2 plastic pencil boxes (8 1/2 in. x 5 in. please/no dividers)*
- 4 tennis balls with a 2 inch slit cut in each (these are for the bottom of the chairs)
- headphones in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child's name (no earbuds, please)*
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE ATTACH A LUGGAGE TAG (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO IT) OUTLINING HOW YOUR CHILD WILL TRAVEL HOME EACH DAY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL.