The following reopening timeline includes some dates that are tentative and subject to change. Additional timeline information will be added as we continue to develop reopening process plans.
- 6/03/20: PDE Sends Preliminary Phased Reopening Guidance to PA School Districts
- 6/05/20: PDE Sends Health and Safety Plan Template to PA School Districts
- 6/15/20: Bucks County Health Department Provides Guidance to Bucks School Districts
- 6/24/20: CRSD Health and Safety Plan Survey Sent to CR Parents and Staff
- 6/30/20: Special Board Meeting to Approve Council Rock Athletics/Marching Band Health and Safety Plan
- 7/09/20: Public discussion #1 of CRSD Health and Safety Plan at Special Board Meeting
- 7/16/20: Public discussion #2 of CRSD Health and Safety Plan at Joint Committee Meeting
- 7/23/20: Board Approval of CRSD Reopening Plan and Health and Safety Plan
- 7/31/20: Learning Option Electronic Registration Form to be Sent to All CR Families
- 8/07/20: Window Closes for CR Learning Option Family Registration Process
- 9/08/20: First Day of School with 100% Virtual Learning in Place
- 9/25/20: Last Day of 100% Virtual Learning
- 9/29/20: Choice Between Hybrid Model and 100% At-Home Learning Begins with 4-Day In-Person Schedule Option for Some Special Education Students and Modified 1/2 day Program for Kindergarten Students
IN-PERSON LEARNING TIMELINE AND TARGET DATES
- The Board reaffirmed its commitment to begin a four-day/week model on January 11th at the elementary level.
- Those four days will be full days of instruction, with lunch served at their normal times and with dismissal continuing to be held at 3:40 PM.
- Wednesdays will continue to be virtual at the elementary level, at least to begin this model.
- The Board approved a motion to delay a five-day/week start at the middle and high school levels from January 4th to February 1st.
- Wednesday will become hybrid days for grades 7-12 beginning on Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
- Cohorts A and B will alternate attending on Wednesdays, and Cohort C will begin to attend all five days the week of 1/11.
High school and middle school dismissal times change to the following beginning February 1, 2021, through the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
High School Dismissal: 1:15 pm
Middle School Dismissal: 2:07 pm