Within the first two weeks of virtual learning, elementary school counselors are using Google Meetings to teach a district-wide created lesson on Cyberbullying. This lesson is for Kindergartners through 6th graders.
The goals are:
- Students will develop digital citizenship skills in the areas of etiquette and virtual expectations.
- Students will be able to define cyberbullying and give examples.
- Students will be able to discuss ways to stand up to cyberbullying.
- Students will be aware of Council Rock policies related to Cyberbullying and Harassment.
- Students will be able to model positive online behavior.