SECOND GRADE SUPPLY LIST 2022-2023
Dear Second Graders and Parents,
Welcome to second grade! We are very excited to meet you and are looking forward to working with you.
Please purchase the following supplies prior to the beginning of the school year. The following is a list of necessary items FOR ALL TEACHERS. Individual teachers might request additional items. (Please note that consumable supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year. Reminder notes will come home when supplies are low.)
We will not be sharing supplies in the classroom. Please open all packs of supplies and label all of the individual items inside with your child's first and last name.
- 1 YELLOW plastic pocket folder
- 1 RED plastic pocket folder
- 1 BLUE plastic pocket folder with 3-prongs (fasteners in center)
- 1 wide-ruled black marble composition book **
- 1 plastic pencil storage container (8.5 in. x 5.75 in. x 2.5 in.)
- 1 pair of child size scissors (5 inch)
- 24 Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils (please sharpen at home)
- 4 white erasers
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 3 glue sticks
- 12 Expo black fine-tip whiteboard markers (low odor)
- 1 felt whiteboard eraser (5 inch)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 pair of earphones in a Ziplock bag labeled with your name
- 1 9x12 whiteboard
- 1 large unscented hand sanitizer - pump style container
For Mrs. Lange's Class Only:
- 24 count Crayola Crayons
- 1 container disinfectant wipes
- ** If you would like to get a head start on preparing for the school year, decorate the cover of your marble composition book with pictures, stickers, and words that tell about you! Then, cover it with clear contact paper or packaging tape.
You will also need a small healthy snack each day to eat in our classroom. You may purchase lunch in the cafeteria, but your snack should come from home.
We hope you have had a wonderful summer, and we will see you soon!
The Second Grade Teachers