• Temporary request....if you are a graduate of Council Rock South and are in need of a transcript, please email
    Mrs. Caitlin Somers (CSomers@crsd.org).   Incude your name, year of graduation and an email address where you would like you trancript sent. Transcript fee is currently waived.
    If you are a former graduate of Council Rock and need to request a transcript either for college or a job, please complete the attached form.  An official transcript needs to go directly from Council Rock to your school or employer.  There is a $2.00 transcript fee per transcript.  Completed forms and checks payable to C.R.S.D or cash may be sent to: Council Rock High School South, Counseling Center, 2002 Rock WaSavey, Holland, PA 18966.  Credit cards are not accepted.  Forms can also be faxed to 215-944-1148.
    If you have any questions please feel free to call our office at 215-944-1107.