Degrees and Certifications:
10 Facts about Miss B.
1. This is my first year at MMW and my third year teaching! Before coming to MMW, I taught Kindergarten at Sol Feinstone Elementary!
2. I grew up in the area and went through Council Rock! I went to Holy Family University for Early Childhood Education and Special Education and am currently studying for my Masters of Education with Reading Specialist Certification.
3. My family has a dog named Beau. He is a black lab mix. Squeaky tennis balls are his favorite toy and we love to play fetch in the backyard with them. Don't leave your socks on the floor! Sneaky Beau enjoys collecting and nibbling on socks!
4. Summer is my favorite season. I love going to the beach to swim in the ocean and reading a great book on the sand. I usually visit Belmar Beach in New Jersey.
5. I love listening to thunderstorms and watching for lightning! I think it is pretty neat that I have "bolt" in my last name! I even wear lightning bolt earrings and a lightning bolt necklace!
6. Chipotle's chicken and steak burrito bowls are the best!
7. I am training for my first half marathon race in November. A half marathon is 13.1 miles long!
8. I like to travel and explore new places. This summer I visited Maine, Virginia Beach, the Outer Banks, and West Virginia.
9. When I have free time, I like to read, listen to country music, or work on a puzzle!
10. The Phillies are my favorite sports team! Nothing beats a ballpark hot dog!