Skip To Main Content


If you move within the School District of Council Rock, you must provide proof of your new address to make that change. Your student’s address and bus transportation cannot be changed until the information below is provided and verified.

Student Change of Address Procedures:

  1. Fill out and sign our Change of Address form .
  2. Include the following documents:
    Parent photo ID (both birth parents must sign the form and provide a photo ID if they live in separate households)
    4 proofs of a new residence. Some examples of proof of residence include:
    • Utility Bill
    • Car Registration
    • Bank Statement
    • Mortgage Bill
    • USPS address change

Please email this information to the Central Registration office at

You will be contacted once your student’s address has been changed.

Your student’s transportation can take up to 48 hours to update to your new bus stop in the home access center.

Click HERE to download the CRSD Change of Address Form