CENTRAL REGISTRATION OFFICE
30 North Chancellor Street
Newtown PA 18940
Directions To The Chancellor Center
Email: email@example.com Phone: 215-944-1091
We are now accepting 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 registrations.
Online Registration: The Council Rock School District utilizes a secure online portal for a parent(s) to enroll their child(ren). Please ensure you have all required documents ready before starting the enrollment process below. The application functions best in the Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop.
Your child is NOT registered until all documents have been received, reviewed by central registration, and the final registration document has been signed by the parent. June 1st is the deadline to guarantee placement in your child's home school.
Required documents for registration (must be uploaded in online registration):
- PARENT / GUARDIAN PHOTO ID
Please provide contact information for any parent/ guardian that does not reside in the same household as the student unless a custody order is in place. We will need the parent’s name, photo ID, phone number, and email address.
- PROOF OF CHILD'S BIRTH DATE: Acceptable documentation of age requirement for admission:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Baptismal Certificate
- Valid Passport
- FOUR (4) PROOFS OF RESIDENCY: Examples are listed below: (Please upload when enrolling online)
1. Lease, Deed or Mortgage Statement -– mandatory
2. Active Utility Bill (current) -– mandatory
3. Driver’s License (at address of residency)
4. One of the following: Vehicle Registration Card, Bank Statement, Insurance Statement, Property Tax Bill, Credit Card Statement
- 4-Page Registration Packet Please use the link to a PDF for you to enter the information (includes Parental Registration Statement, Home Language Survey, Census Enumeration, and Keystone Collections Group/Earned Income Tax Form).
- PROOF OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS: PA law requires that proof of immunization must be provided before a child can be admitted to any public, private, or parochial school. Private physical and dental exams may be completed any time after September 1st of the prior calendar year. Each child entering school for the first time must have a written record signed by the physician.
Instructions for Uploading Documents:
- Only .pdfs will be accepted as a file format
- Keep each file under 3 MB
- Name each file to state what is in the document (e.g. ‘Immunizations’, ‘Birth Certificate’, etc.)
- Unreadable documents will need to be resubmitted