Private or Non Public School Students
Transportation for Private & Non-Public School Students
** CR Transportation does not provide busing information to individual families **
We do not have adequate contact information to do so. Please contact your school's administration for bus information
Below is helpful information to ensure a successful 22/23 school year launch.
Requirements needed for Council Rock to provide busing are as follows:
1. The transportation department requires a request to transport from the school as well as four current proofs of residency from the family. FOUR (4) PROOFS OF RESIDENCY: Examples are listed below:
- Internal Revenue Statement
- Property Deed
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Notarized Lease
- Insurance Statement
- Utility Activation Statement
- Driver's License
- Bank Statement
- Utility Billing Statement
- We cannot accept packing slips and blank checks
Once routing is complete, schools will be notified and in turn, will provide their families with busing information.
2. Inclement Weather
- If Council Rock School District cancels schools due to adverse weather, ALL bus service for ALL schools is canceled.
- Weather delays are announced when local road conditions or school grounds are judged to be potentially hazardous for student transportation AND that these conditions will be sufficiently improved following the weather delay.
- If Council Rock School District announces a 2 or 3-hour weather delay, ALL Council Rock buses will delay normal service 2 or 3 hours for ALL students at ALL schools.
3. Early Dismissal days at Your School
- Council Rock honors up to 6 early dismissal days per school, per school year chosen by each school's administration.
- Council Rock will bus students to your school on those scheduled days.
- Please check with your school to see what days they have asked us to transport the students.
4. Text Alerts
- Capabilities for alerting parents were expanded to include text and email alerts
- If the contact information was provided by school administration, it will be integrated into CRSD communication software