Middle School Program
Planning GuideMIDDLE LEVEL EDUCATION COREVALUES AND BELIEFS
- We believe that high standards must be maintained for academic achievement based upon a well-coordinated curriculum and developmentally appropriate instruction.
- We believe all students will be actively involved in their learning through a wide array of academic and co-curricular experiences.
- We believe that the middle level program must be a transitional environment responsive to the unique and diverse developmental needs of the early adolescent.
- We believe that through a variety of challenging and age-appropriate integrated experiences, we will inspire life-long learning.
- We believe that the environment of the middle school will foster positive social interactions and responsible behavior.
- We believe that students should develop social responsibility through activities such as service learning, peer leadership and school/community involvement.
- We value exploration by providing age-appropriate academic and co-curricular opportunities that enable each student to meet his/her maximum potential
Last Modified on April 7, 2014