YearbookQuestions may be directed to Correspondence may be sent toMr. Dave Diehl Council Rock HS NorthYearbook Officeddiehl@crsd.org 62 Swamp RoadNewtown, PA 18940
Yearbooks may be picked up during hybrid in-person days in room 162W.
Parents and graduates are asked to email Mr. Diehl with a specific time for pick up, as you will not be allowed to enter the building.
Underclass Yearbook Photos
If you missed the Picture Days in October and November, here's your chance to submit your own photo for the yearbook pages.
- All pictures must be school appropriate (attire, etc.) If there is a question about appropriateness, an administrator will make the final decision without consultation.
- Pictures must be facing forward, with a plain background
- Files must be named in the following manner: LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME.JPG
- Image resolution must be at least 1280 pixels (height) by 1024 pixels (width). Any images not meeting resolution requirements will not appear in the yearbook
- Files must be submitted via the eShare site (www.hjeShare.com school code CRN)
- You will be asked for contact information and information about the photo; please complete all blocks. Failure to complete information may result in the image not appearing in the yearbook.
Questions should be addressed to Mr. Diehl
School code 87050
From Prestige Studios:We have received word from our head office that we will reopen on July first. In keepingwith the CDC guidelines for social distancing we have adjusted our portrait sessionprocedures to utilize a no touch with students and maintain social distancing at all times.All of our staff will be wearing masks at all times, and we ask that students wear masksbefore and after their session.
At this time we are not accepting submissions for baby pictures for the 2021 yeaarbook; look for information relating to Baby Pictures submission to come out near the start of hybrid classes.
About Publication Design...This student led co-curricular activity designs, edits, and produces the Polaris yearbook.
Students must take one of the Publication Design classes (levels 1, 2, and 3 are offered for students interested in being on staff for multiple years) to be on staff. Courses are open to all students.
The book is produced both in class and after school, covering North's students, staff, and community.